Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I NEED TO STOP SPENDING MY MONEYYYY.

Legit, I REEEEALLY need to stop spending it. From now on, the only thing I'm gonna spend it on, is gas. Because I'd like to actually have some left over in the bank, that'd be reeeeally awesome.

But anyway. Today wasn't eventful either. Everything is starting to slow down. Except, I went jogging yesterday :). It was fun, I felt so much better after going and I blew a lot of steam, so it was cool.

Buuut yeah. I have nothing else interesting to say.

"I'm so over it, I've been there and back
Changed all my numbers and just in case you're wondering
I got that new
I'm a single girl swag
Got me with my girls and we're singin' it sing!
Na na na na,hey na na na na hey
Hey hey hey
Goodbye
Na na na na, na na na na
Hey hey hey
Goodbye"

No comments:

Post a Comment